SOLUTION-ORIENTED COACHING FOR CLARITY, SOLUTIONS AND INSPIRATION
Would you like to make a personal or professional change in your life? Are you looking for new ways?
Are you facing new challenges that you would like to master with power and clarity?
Would you like to take time and look back to see what is really important to you?
In individual coaching, we can concentrate completely on your personal concerns and seek together impulses, practical solutions and the first concrete steps. We work according to the approach of solution-oriented short-term coaching. Here we focus solely on the solution level. Your “problem” may simply take a back seat, true to the motto “the solution does not care how the problem arose“. With our consistent solution- and resource-oriented approach, a few sessions are often enough to create new clarity, to mobilize one’s own resources, to recognize one’s own potential, to find a view of the future that is visible and makes you want to do more.
In short-term coaching, we assume that only 1 – 3 coachings are enough to achieve this goal, and we know from experience that the effects are often more sustainable than long term coaching arrangements. Have faith and give your solution a chance – it is already waiting to be discovered by you.
PROFILE STEPHANIE SALECKER
Coach, Trainer and Consultant out of full motivation and excitement – She has been enthusiastic about helping people find their own path to success for many years. In a consistently solution-oriented way, she works with clients and teams to discover their own strengths, gifts, talents and opportunities, to (re-) activate individual skills and to find concrete professional or personal development steps. Her long term experience in leadership positions in an international context, as well as her expertise in coaching and leadership development is the base for her successful cooperation with individuals, executives and teams.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
* Founder / Owner of SolutionSurfers Germany, a training institute for solution-oriented coaching, executive coach and leadership trainer
* More than 20 years of leadership experience in different industries (Automotive, Oil & Gas, Professional Services) in an international environment. 6 years international experience in Scandinavia
* 18 years at McKinsey in various roles – the last 10 years responsible for Leadership & Development topics, designing and developing leadership programs, coaching project leaders and partners, and directing the training of internal trainers.
CERTIFICATES AND PROFESSION
* Bachelor in Economics
* Professional Certified Coach (PCC/ICF)
* Coaching training for individuals and organizations, transaction analysis, solution orientation with emphasis on solution-oriented short-term coaching.
* Numerous development and coaching certifications (MBTI, Baron EQi), and Certified Centered Leadership Trainer